Stránky

neděle 2. června 2013

Book haul (1): May 2013

1.Books which I bought

Well... There are so many books...



I visited World of Book 2013 which is Czech national book exhibition, taking place in Prague. I bought there two books: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Prozření Mary Dyerové) by Michelle Hodkin and Girl of Nightmares (Dívka z nočních můr) by Kendare Blake. I bought these two in five minutes after entering the exhibiton. I also exchanged two books with another blogger - Darkfever (Temná horečka) by Karen Marie Moning and Day of the Predator (Jezdci časem: Predátoři) by Alex Scarrow.
I love discounts on Bookdepository. So I bought Zom-b in hardback by Darren Shan nad Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I waited for this book so long! While I was shopping in Tesco Stores, I found Forever Princess (Navždy princeznou) by Meg Cabot. It was really cheap!

Finally, I got The Host (Hostitel) by Stephenie Meyer. I know it is not movie cover, but I love this too. I ordered Lola and the boy next door (Lola a kluk od vedle) by Stephanie Perkins because it was quite cheap and I loved Anna and the French Kiss so much. I exchanged Virals (Virus) by Kathy Reichs with Cathy - another blogger.
Okay, I really hate to have missing parts of series, so I bought Supernaturally (Paranormálové: Nikdo není bez viny) by Kiersten White, The Last Four Things (Čtyři poslední věci) by Paul Hoffman and Hidden (Drakie: Návrat) by Sophie Jordan because of my friend Amy.

2. Books which I won
 
I won Inheritance by Christopher Paolini on my classmate's blog and I am really happy for that. I have my series complete now!

3. Books which I got as a gift




My hard-working at school was succesfull. I passed my final exams with A, so I got Goddess of Žítkov (Žítkovská bohyně)  by Kateřina Tučková from my school as a gift. It is book by Czech author so I don't think you would know it, but I am really looking forward to read that.


4. Books which I got as ARC


Thank you, publishers for giving me a chance to write reviews for you. I got Fire (Oheň) by Mats Stradberg, Skylark (Ptačí zpěv) by Megan Sponer. and Blood Magic (Magie krve) by Tessa Gratton.



Tatiana and Alexander (Taťána a Alexandr) by Paulline Simons and Through the Ever Night (Cesta věčnou nocí) by Veronica Rossi are books I am really looking forward to read. I don't like the cover of Through the Ever Night - it is so shiny and that awful boy on the cover looks like snail.



The last ones are The Wolf Gift (Dar vlka) by Anne Rice and Breathe (Dech) by Sarah Crossan. I am reading Breathe right now and it is kinda cool.


So many books, don't you think?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat