Hosted by My Shelf Conferssions
The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of June 7-14 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun HERE!
Okay, guys.. I've decided to participate in my first Read-A-Thon. I passed my exams this week and I really need to read many books from my TBR, so I've decided to read as much as possible.
And here are my goals:
• Breathe by Sarah Crossan / Goodreads
• The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice / Goodreads
• The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simmons / Goodreads
• The Chaos by Rachel Ward / Goodreads
• Infinity by Rachel Ward / Goodreads
• Tatiana and Alexander by Paulina Simmons / Goodreads
So? What am I about to do? I think I am supposed to read about 200-300 pages a day, maybe more...
I am really looking forward to do that and I willt try to post my updates to a new article. Okay. Let's read!