Stránky

pondělí 12. srpna 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Read-A-Thon - Sing-up post and Goals

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.


 Yaaay. I'm so excited! Thanks for Benjamin, I found another Read-A-Thon which I want to participate. It is pretty funny because we are also holding Read-A-Thon in Czech blogosphere so it will be very funny to do TWO read-a-thons in same time. Nevermind.

I am not sure how much I will be able to read so I decided to try SIX books. Will see. 

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie WarHourglass (Hourglass, #1)Heaven (Halo, #3)



Keep Holding OnNepřítel mého nepřítele (Bavettovi, #2)The Serpent's Coil (Prophecy of Days, #2) 

• World War Z by Max Brooks / Goodreads
• Hourglass by Mira McEntire / Goodreads
• Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto / Goodreads
• Keep Holding On by Susane Colosanti  / Goodreads
• Enemy of my Enemy (Nepřítel mého nepřítele) by Kateřina Petrusová/ Goodreads
• The Serpent's Coil  / Goodreads

Okay guys, I hope I'll do it! I am excited about challenges and I'll try to join chat as well. Keep looking!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat